Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday #31



Follow Friday is hosted every week by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This weeks question:

Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

A. Ugh. A hard one. Because I really don't have any favorites anymore. Nothing new anyway. I listen to movie soundtracks when I listen to music... Or I listen to mixed CDs I made when I was 18.

Stuff like Danny Elfman:


And Dario Marianelli:


Tenth Avenue North is great:


I like Carbon Leaf:


Alestorm is pretty cool:


I will forever love Linkin Park:


Eric Calderone is BOSS on guitar:


I love this song by The Band Perry:


I'll plug Educated Advocates because one of them is a friend of mine:


B.Done is a friend of mine too, you should check him out:


This is another one of my favorites:


Yeah so.... there ya go. I don't have just ONE band or singer I love to listen to over everyone else.

Would love to see what ya'll pick though!

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Love Evanescence. I also love the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack. Gorgeous.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love movie score/soundtracks also!!!!!! its like watching the movie all over again without having to pay for overpriced snacks!!!!!
    wonderful list!!! old follower :)

    Tara's FF and her giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many new singers and songs to listen too, you have great choices! Love Lithium!

    Old follower stopping by:)

    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower hopping through. I get interested in new bands through songs on TV shows, which is sort of similar to movie soundtracks. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The version of the Harry Potter theme is really good. I also love Evanescence

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...