Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #29

Thank you to MizB of Should Be Reading for giving us Teaser Tuesday every week!
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser comes from my latest read Humanity Scar by Monique Doucette.

After lacing up the boots (only a little bit too big! Thank God for my long feet!) and picking up my trusty crow bar I decided to make my venture to the garage. I wish I had looked outside first. I would have seen him coming...
Seriously, who wouldn't want to read it after that teaser??

Now, because I am currently out of town, I won't be able to read ya'lls teasers until I get back, but I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't want to be the guy for whom that crowbar is intended! Interesting teaser. Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...