Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five book related silly facts about you.
Ok, another 5... was hard coming up with the first five. Hmmm...
1. My favorite place to read seems to be the bathroom. No matter what I'm actually doing in there. I recently actually tried to read a book standing up in the shower. Needless to say it got a tad soggy.
2. When I read outloud I like to do it in accents.
3. I can read for hours and not even know it. It feels like minutes.
4. I like to make mock covers for novels that may not already have one.
5. I've written two stories that I've actually finished (both fantasy), both for my girls. I had another one in the works that I was about 20K pages into, but ran out of steam and just couldn't figure out what came next. Have something else in the works right now, trying to think of ideas for continuing it though.
There. Another 5. Surprisingly not as hard to figure out these as the first.
Ok, there was a new question posted after I'd already answered this one again, so I'm going to give it a 2nd shot.
Q. What is one book you really don't want to admit to loving?
Hmmm.... I don't mind admitting I love them all. :-) I think Firebringer by David Clement-Daves has brought me the most "grief". LoL. Everyone made fun of me for reading a book about talking deer. But hey, it was good. So I didn't care. :-)
Go back one post to see my Waiting On Wednesday about Carla Gade's novella Carving a Future!