Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reading List

I am in between books right now, so I figured I'd post my reading list.

Books published and for sale (bold means I already own):
  • Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton
  • The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  • City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
  • Ballad - Maggie Stiefvater
  • Luthiel's Song: War of the Mists - Robert Fanney
  • Darkest Mercy - Melissa Marr
  • Nightshade - Andrea Cremer
  • The Replacement - Brenna Yovanoff
  • I Am Number 4 - Pittacus Lore
  • Stardust - Neil Gaiman

Books available for pre-order:

  • Forever - Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Scorpio Races (aka Secret Novel) - Maggie Stiefvater
  • Everdark - Elle Jasper

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for now. I'm positive there are more that I can't wait to read, but as this morning has not been the best of mornings, my brain has not retained the myriad of books that I can't wait to get my hands on.

What books do you have on your Spring reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...