Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Memory Lane Monday

Memory Lane Monday is hosted by Cait over at The Cait Files. Memory Lane Monday is a chance to post books from your earlier years that were special/significant/inspiring.

This week it's a book called God Is In The Night. I don't remember the author, and it's such an old children's story that I can't find ANYTHING about it online ANYWHERE. So, no cover picture either.

But it's just a bedtime story. Karen, the little girl in the story asks her mother what's in the night. Mom answers her all the sounds in the night, all the people who are awake during the night (ie. doctors, nurses, firemen etc.). But most of all God is in the night.

It's a special story to me because it was one of maybe 2 stories my older brother recorded himself reading to me. My brother died when I was 8 years old. So it was one of the few things I had to really remember him by. He was so young when he recorded it though that I can only remember what he sounded like before his voice REALLY changed. Hehe.

How about your walk down memory lane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...