Thursday, March 24, 2011

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.


Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.

1. Following in the footsteps of a lot of FF's I've already read, I'm an ADD reader. I can sometimes have 5 or 6 books that I'm reading at a time. About halfway through all of them I pick one to finish and then go from there.

2. Until I started book blogging I didn't know there was a difference between paranormal/fantasy and all that. I just called it all fantasy. Still do. Labels don't really matter to me so much as the books.

3. I'm a cover snob. I admit it. And I hate it. Because I'm often wrong. I see a cover that doesn't strike my fancy right away I will probably pass the book up several times before breaking down and buying it.

4. I can't stand watching movies made from books. I will sit there and rip the movie to shreds over ANY difference from the book. It's only if I watch the movie the second time that I watch it with the mindset that they are 2 seperate things and not necessarily meant to be the same.

5. I don't have a bookshelf anymore! :-( My "bookshelf" is the top of my chest of drawers. And I'm quickly running out of room! The stacks of books I have up there are threatening to topple over.



Click here to see my Waiting on Wednesday post about The Blood Knight Series by A.M. Hudson.

10 comments:

  1. I'm soo with you on Number 1! That's exactly what I do haha.
    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you on #4. That's why everytime there's a news that my favorite book is going to be made into a movie, I'm half-excited only :p

    I'm a new follower by the way! ;) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Your blog is so pretty! :) I'm a cover snob, too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way! A cover cant turn me off and I will kick myself for waiting so long to try a new book! I'm a new follower! My FF is at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like you, I have several books going at the same time. It's like an addiction--I can't help it!

    Thanks so much for the follow! Following you right back!


    Check Out My Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hopping by my site! I agree with you, I am a cover snob too, if I see a book enough places (they seem to follow me sometimes!) then I will break down and read them, but covers make a difference on whether or not I will buy the book the first time around. It has to look appealing!

    New follower, looking forward to getting to know you!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I didn't really know the difference between paranormal, high fantasy, or urban fantasy until I started blogging.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there. Hopping by. New follower.

    I can't read more than one book at a time. I guess I don't have the attention span. I have to focus on the current book being read and move on to the next.

    Have a great weekend!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by :)
    Already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm a new follower. Please stop by my blog and follow me in return. :c)
    http://temperanceblack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...