Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

- hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Here's how it works:

Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I am currently about a chapter in to Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton.
"My heart pounded and my eyes whipped around me wildly." "They'd killed so many in Egypt already, taken so many souls, and I was fighting them alone."

3 comments:

  1. Great Teaser! I've been curious about Angelfire for a little while now.

    Here's mine:
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-red-seas-under-red-skies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting teaser - hope you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...