Thursday, January 19, 2012

Music Videos About Books

Was catching up on some Alex Day videos on youtube when up popped something interesting in the side bar. So I clicked on it. And here's what video graced my computer screen.



It's really cute. I loved it. It was fun and funny. And I loved about 2 minutes into it when the Mad Hatter takes Alice's hand. And the Red Queen's faces are priceless.

And then I saw this one:



And I loved it too. Sometimes the cleverness of people astounds me. The songs are catchy and just interesting to listen to. You all should check them out! Who doesn't love Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...