Monday, January 23, 2012

Covers Around the World - Sabriel by Garth Nix

This week we're going to look at some of the covers of Sabriel by Garth Nix.

This is the coverl of the copy I read. And I have to admit, at first I thought it was a dude.

English language edition

Another English language edition

Portuguese Edition

German Edition

Indonesian Edition

another German Edition

Russian Edition

French Edition

another French Edition

another German Edition


I don't think I have a favorite. How about you all? 

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh very cool. Now for some reason I have not read Sabriel, which I'm a little embarrassed about. I have been hearing nothing but amazing things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Indonesian and both the French covers, especially the first. Are you sure the last one is really Sabriel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Who is that? Touchstone?

      Delete
  3. The Portugese edition is alwasy so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...