Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #26

Thank you to Kristi, The Story Siren, for hosting IMM every week!

As I've said before, I am not in town this week. I'm in Missouri visiting with family!

But I wanted to share with you all some of the books I got this past week.

FIRST of all, I got a Kindle Fire and I have to tell you, it is amazing. I've always been kind of against e-readers or online reading (with a few exceptions) because I LOVE being able to put a hard copy of a book on my shelf when I'm done. But, I will admit, this has won me over.

For Christmas I got 2 books.

The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by
&


Totally excited to cook up some Harry Potter recipes. And equally excited to read the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series (I know, I'm behind... what can I say).

Now, because I've been on a Kindle book buying binge, I'm not going to list ALL of the books I got, because that would take forever, but I want to give you all an idea.

Humanity Scar by Monique Doucette
Entwined by Heather Dixon
War Horse by Michael Morpurgo
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Alice in Deadland by Mainak Dhar
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy

That's just some of my great finds for the week!

What did you guys get this go around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...