Thursday, December 22, 2011

Follow Friday #28



Follow Friday is hosted every week by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.

Originally, I had a different post ready for this. I was supposed to be skiing and tubing and having all kinds of fun tomorrow at a resort a few hours away.

Obviously, I am not there. Want to know why?

No snow.

Hard to make snow when it's 65 degrees every day. :-X

So on with our regularly scheduled programming.

Q: If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

A. The first book that popped into my head was definitely Pride & Prejudice. The manners, the romance, the landscape. Families were close then. Cared about each other. The second book that popped in to my head IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING Pride & Prejudice was Harry Potter. For obvious reasons. I'd only want to be there if I got to go to Hogwarts though. I couldn't be a muggle. Or a squib. No thank you.

How about you?

16 comments:

  1. I would totally love to live in HP. I am a new follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, virtual high five! Pride and Prejudice, followed by Harry Potter is amazing and two of the ones I chose!
    New follower just for that!

    My "Follow Friday"

    Romi.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I would also love to be in P&P or HP. By the way, I really like your post on Christmas gifts for bookworms! Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Hard to be P&P and HP. The best, definitely.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to live in Hogwarts! I'd hang out in Hogsmeade and drink butterbeer all day LOL

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old followers just stopping by to say hello. :)

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first one I've hopped to that said P&P, although there was one for Persuasion! :) Good taste. New follower, check me out at:
    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-follow-my-blog-friday-is-meme-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked Pride and Prejudice for similar reasons. Old follower hoping through.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My FFF...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked Harry Potter as well it is such a cool world! New follower =)
    My Follow My Book Blog Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting answer but muggles don't understand they live in a magical world...so how do you know you really aren't a part of the same world?

    LOL. New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower! I agree with Harry Potter completely C:

    Nina @ Project Read and Review

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you Pride & Prejudice was also my answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/book-blogger-hop-ff.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Splendid choices! I'd love to live in Hogwarts forever and have Mr. Darcy by myself as well. :D New follower, Happy Holidays!

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pride and Prejudice was my choice too! I'm a new follower :)
    Annmarie@ World of Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...