Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox # 24

Thanks to Kristi The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week.

This week for review I got:

The Caldecott Chronicles #1 by RG Bullet
Although the word zombie is never used in the Caldecott Chronicles the undead, the ungodly, the beef squad, and stumblers certainly are. The bizarre and gruesome details are narrated in a journal by a very Aristocratic British gent. Get a first hand look on how the Victorian upper class deal with stumbling trespassers and see how one draws ones inspiration from a teenage girl born to kill.

What did you get this week?

*Edit*

I just went out to my mailbox (against my better judgement because it's midnight and below freezing) and found a wicked cool surprise!!


Tears of the Broken by A.M. Hudson! I'm excited! It's beautiful!

When you love someone, there's nothing you wouldn't forgive.

But what about murder?

Ara-Rose will learn that life is fashioned from one tragedy after the next, and that sometimes, the truth people hide from you is nothing you could have imagined.

But Ara has secrets of her own, and she's willing to take them to her grave--a place David Knight will fight to keep her from.


5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these but they look and sound good! Awesome mailbox :)

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Caldecott Chronicles sounds awesome I've seen it browsing amazon. Must read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just added both of these to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. intresting haul never heard of these before but i will be doing some research on them happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tears of the Broken looks really interesting, I'll have to check it out. Thank you for sharing!

    New follower ;)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...