Monday, December 5, 2011

Bookworm Christmas Gifts

Marcie from To Read or Not to Read had a really good idea when she posted some bookish Christmas jewelry gift ideas. I thought I'd take a page out of her book and show you some of the things I've found that I think would make great gifts too!

Links are posted below the pictures so you can get there easily!

I mean seriously, how cool is that. I love it.

::Swoons:: Oh how I love Mr. Darcy.

I love how this one is so busy. It's gorgeous. And the little Sherlock Holmes charms are great!

I love the miniature typewriter! It's wicked cute. Tons of detail.

I don't know what to say about this other than I love it.

Ok, I know this isn't a book, but I still <3 POtC. And The blue in that necklace is outstanding.

Looks good enough to eat! But don't try, because it's polymer clay. :-) Very well done.


Ok, so it's taken me a loooong time to get this entry done. I've gotten distracted nearly every time I've looked at something on Etsy and now I'm watching Pride & Prejudice and Mr. Darcy is demanding all of my attention now. :-) So I hope if you were looking for gifts for your bookish friends, these gave you some ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...