Monday, December 26, 2011

Covers Around the World - Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Honestly, I don't know why it took me as long as it has to do this one. I never even thought to look up other covers for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

So here you go. :-) There are some interesting ones.


English language edition


German Edition


English language edition (she looks super weird)


English language edition (I like the black better)


Russian Edition


French Edition (interesting title change)


Thai Edition


English language edition (this is the one I own, I started the series wicked late)


Czech Edition


Korean Edition


I think the Thai edition is my favorite out of the lot. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...