Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #27

Thank you to MizB of Should Be Reading for giving us Teaser Tuesday every week!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser comes from The Caldecott Chronicles #1 by RG Bullet.



Note: there's always a risk of getting infected in such close quarters. I didn't want that slime anywhere near me, so I covered my face with my kerchief, put on the ear muffs and stood ready. In the Boer War they used to say, "Wait till you see the whites of their eyes afore you fire," but with these undead, it's wait for the green or yellow of their eyes... or eye. p 48

You can read my review for this one here! Go check it out!

Can't wait to see ya'lls teasers! Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. I very much want to read this one. I've got it on my TBR list. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book yet, but I am definitely intrigued by both the cover and the teaser - is this connected to the Caldecott Honor in children's literature by any chance? Pardon my ignorance.

    Here's our TT for the week:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/teaser-tuesday-adventures-and-japan-lit/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser - made me laugh!
    Here’s my Teaser Tuesdays post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange. So many zombies everywhere lately! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zombies! *cringe*

    Fab choice of teaser though!

    Here's my TT:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting teaser!

    here's mine:
    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny! I love zombies, and this sounds like it would be a really funny book.
    My teaser is here: http://iousex.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-20_19.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...