Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #22

Thank you to Kristi, The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week!

I've got some really cool stuff to share with you all this week!!

For Review:

Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Kulbertson. I'm actually almost done with this one and I've loved it so far. Completely loved it.

Bought (all of them for a total of 35 cents I might add):

Beauty and the Beast by Taylor Ryan
The Fire King by Marjorie M. Liu
A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin
The Black Unicorn by Terry Brooks
The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman (an old unfinished proof)
No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon

How sweet is that. Each book was only 5 cents.

What did you guys get in your mailbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. 5 cents a book?! amazing!!!!

    Stop by my IMM post?! I got some 2012 ARCs that you should add to your TBR list! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-5-dark-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instructions for a broken heart looks so good. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 cent books? I need to shop with you! I love His Dark Materials!
    Check out our Mailbox at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did u get books for 5 cents??? that's amazing!
    check out my IMM http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...