Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #4

WoW is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that are anxiously awaited.

This week I'm waiting for Inheritance! The final novel in the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. It's not due out until NOVEMBER. UGH.

From Randomhouse.com:

"Not so very long ago, Eragon—Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider—was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.
Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.
The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaësia? And if so, at what cost?"

I must say this, it's about cotton picking time! I thought this was NEVER coming out! Yay. I may have to re-read Brisingr to familiarize myself with the characters again. Because even though I've read it twice and listened to the audio book, I've forgotten MOST of what happens! AHH.

5 comments:

  1. I've seen this book on Random Buzzers, it looked interesting, but I haven't read the previous ones.. Worth checking out?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother has read the other 3 and shes been bugging me since she finished the third to check on line when will the last one come when when when when. I'm so glad it's finally on it's way and she knows lol I haven't read any of them as I was waiting for this so I'm glad it's coming so I too can be put out of my misery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read the series yet but I've heard great things about it and hope that when you get it you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first two and have the third but I will have to re-read them all before this one comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am probably going to have to re read the other books to be up to speed for this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...