Friday, April 22, 2011

Covers Around The World

Was looking at the facebook page for casting of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. And started looking through the covers for all the different editions of the books. The ones for Catching Fire really caught my eye and I thought it'd just be fun to share some of the different covers I found on Goodreads.




Russian



German



Danish



Chinese (I think this one may be my fave!)

Do you have a favorite? What do you think of these pretty cool covers?

3 comments:

  1. Love the Covers , My favourite would have to be the German and then Russian .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official. Every other country has better covers than we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so interesting! I had no idea the covers varied so much. I agree that the Chinese version is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...