Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday #8

To see my review of Graceling click here!
 


Follow Friday is hosted every week by Parajunkee over at Parajunkee's View.

This weeks question:

Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?


This is a hard question. I can't imagine only being able to take 10. And it's hard to choose between the ones I like.... Hmmm.... We'll just say the Bible doesn't count in this 10, because we'd have to pack that.

1. The Chronicles of Narnia (this does come in a form where they're all in 1 book! HA!) - CS Lewis
2,3,4. The Hunger Games trilogy - Suzanne Collins
5. Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen
6. Graceling - Kristin Cashore
7. Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers
8. Journey to the Center of the Earth - Jules Verne
9. The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien
10. Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson

Unfortunately that leaves no room for Harry Potter... crap. Hmm.... I'll make someone else keep my Harry Potter books for me. Hehe.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! And yes Kushiel's Dart is the first in a trilogy. There's also two other trilogies, the last one having it's last book come out this summer. But Dart is my favorite out of all of them, so it's the only one I need to take. :D And yes it's very good. You should definitely try it sometime.

    New follower, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, love your blog name, i swear i say those words more then any others!! Happy FF, new follower.
    http://readswithwrecklessabandon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower! Thanks for stopping by my little ol' blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! This really was a tough one! Check out mine too :)

    - New Follower, Cory from Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I picked the hunger games trilogy too(: To see the rest of the books on my list and to follow me back, go to magicisinwords.blogspot.com
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...