Monday, February 6, 2012

Covers Around the World - The Babysitters Club: Kristy's Great Idea by Ann M. Martin

This week, inspired by my oldest and the Homeschool Reading Corner post from last Wednesday, I thought we'd go a little old school this week. Kristy's Great Idea is book number one in The Babysitters Club series.


English edition (this is the cover on the copy I had) published in 1986


English edition published in 1995 (cover's blurry because I blew up the pic)

English edition (published in 2010 and on the cover of my daughter's copy)


English edition (also from 2010, I actually LOVE this cover!)


English edition (graphic novel version of the story)


Dutch edition


Ok, so it turns out that this wasn't really around the world. Since the only foreign language edition was the Dutch one. But I like them! How about you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...