Monday, February 20, 2012

Covers Around the World - Lirael by Garth Nix

This week we're looking at book two in the Abhorsen Trilogy, Lirael by Garth Nix.


English Language Edition (and the cover on the copy I read)


English Language Edition


English Language Edition


Portuguese Edition


German Edition


Dutch/Flemish Edition


Bulgarian Edition


French Edition


I love how most of the covers include the Disreputable Dog on them. I loved that dog. And seriously, the end of the book made me cry because.... well.... I can't tell you. But I loved the dog. And the book as a whole was great! Which cover is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...