Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #24

Thank you to MizB of Should Be Reading for giving us Teaser Tuesday every week!

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser comes from Experience by Meg Kerr. I reviewed this a while back and absolutely LOVED it. You can read my review for it here. Meg did such a good job with the story and I just fell in love with everyone all over again.

"Shall I ask you the reason of your grave and troubled look this morning?" inquired Mrs. Darcy as their coach conveyed them out of the innyard onto the North road. "I am inclined to attribute it to the breakfast ham, though it might equally have been the cold damp toast." p 1

That right there, as you can see, is from the very first page. Any book that can make me smile or laugh within WORDS of beginning it is awesome. I urge everyone to read it. I got it for review from Bluebell Publishing, with a note from Meg inside! You can find the book here on Amazon. It's totally worth it!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...