Sunday, November 6, 2011

Current Read: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

So, there is no IMM post this week. I didn't get any books in the mail unfortunately. Or buy any from the store. OR find anymore in the shed. Bummer. :-) But that's ok. Because I have lots of books I haven't read yet.



My current read is Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. At first, it bothered me reading it. Because it's ALL present tense and I'd never read a book like that. But I kept picking it up and reading a little bit more and a little bit more and now I really enjoy reading it. I'm about halfway through right now and I look forward to making it through to the end.

2 comments:

  1. Are you Team Tucker or Team Christian? I'm on team Tucker all the way! Also, the sequel, Hallowed, is already available on netgalley, in case you want to read it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the book, well I don't want to spoil the story for you but briefly speaking Clara continues to recieve the same dream until she later discovers that it takes place in a cementary. Her immediate thought on who the unlucky person is that is going to die is Tucker. Well, your probably asking, IS it Tucker??? Read the book and you'll find out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...