Saturday, February 5, 2011

Alex Day

Now, I have to preface this by saying that I love Twilight. And I'm talking about the books right now. Forget Taylor Lautner and Rob Pattinson for a moment. I'm solely talking about the page turning novels. I love the entire saga. New Moon being my favorite.

WITH THAT BEING SAID -

I love the website Reasoning With Vampires. It's funny when you look at it. She points out how poorly the books were written and the grammatical/logical/etc errors are. Again, I love the Twilight series, but this is good stuff. I highly recommend you all check it out. Now, through that website I found Alex Day (aka nerimon) who reads Twilight on YouTube and he's absolutely hilarious. Also something you should definitely check out.

Sorry Stephenie! I really do love Twilight, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...