Saturday, July 9, 2011

Audio Books

I just got back from my trip to the Outer Banks with a few of the members of my family. On the way down and most of the way back up we finished listening to the Full Cast Audio version of Graceling which I thought was awesome. I loved Katsa's voice and Prince Po's. And it was so great to kind of listen to the stories come alive. It will make reading Bitterblue so much easier because I'll be able to hear them as I read.

Once that was over (Booo!!!!) I put in the audio book for Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I thought that might be a full cast audio, too but apparently I read the cover wrong. It's read by two different narrators instead. I must say, I'm not fond of the guy chosen to read Sam's chapters, but the girl who reads Grace's? Love her. She sounds so incredibly convincing. It's like conversation instead of a manuscript. And she does such a wonderful job. I kind of wish I had another road trip so I could listen more. Hehe. A few minutes here and there when I have to go to the grocery store just isn't enough.

I definitely recommend both of those audio books! Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice information about, audio books.. thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...