Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday #10



Time again for another Follow Friday! Follow Friday is hosted every week by Parajunkee over at Parajunkee's View.

This weeks question:

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

Hmmm...

1. I torture myself thinking about all the tattoos that I want but can't have because I have zero dollars to get them. ::sniff::
2. I like the smell of gasoline.
3. If I eat pickles I only eat hot and spicy pickles, but I can't eat them whole. I have to cut them into the little round slices.
4. When I'm tired I close my eyes and try to imagine myself outside asleep on a porch swing or in a hammock in about 68 degree whether with a nice cool breeze and birds chirping. With a pretty sunset, all purples, pinks, oranges, reds...
5. I tend to try and save people. Even if they can't be saved.

Can't wait to see ya'lls answers!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, just dropping on by for FF. I'm the opposite, I have the money to get a new tattoo but don't know what to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my hubby & I do the same thing with the tattoos, we will sit there discussing what we want for hours only to say 'well, lets go pay the mortgage'. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun question. I’m learning so much about everybody and I don’t think most of us are as quirky as we think we are.

    My quirks seem normal enough. As I wrote them I woke up to the fact a lot of my quirks create inner conflicts. I’ve got a lot to think about!

    Follow me Back to my blog and see what quirks I’ve got – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I love pickles. I'll eat the slices, but whole ones are my favs.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great you do visualization when your tired. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Feature and Follow Friday blog hop (finishing from last night!). Would love a follow back: blog.writerslairbooks.com. I also have twitter: @wlbks. Have a 'good read' weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...