Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday # 14

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I have two teasers. Both from books I've already read. It seems at the end of this month I've taken on a lot of reading projects and because I have ADD when it comes to books, I haven't finished any of them yet. I'm still reading Perchance to Dream and Legacy. And I'm a beta reader for an awesome author. I've just about wrapped that up so hopefully I'll finish the other two soon.

BUT ...

Without further ado.

From Her Irish Warrior by Michelle Willingham (one of my favorite Historical Romance novels):

"Genevieve hid in a chamber used for storing food and herbs until the sounds of battle faded in the distance. The thickness of smoke tainted the air, and she tried not to think of the number of men who were now dead. There were two she could save, and save them she would." p 25


And teaser number two comes from The Knight's Descent by A.M. Hudson (if you remember me mentioning this series before you'll remember it's an online publication as of right now, so there's no page number):

"David laid on his back, and pulled me onto his chest; every inch of our bodies that can possibly touch entangled like a mess of twisted vines. This feels so right. It’s so unfair that it can’t be for forever—but I would happily take the next eighty years."


Can't wait to see ya'lls teasers!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting teasers. Hope you're enjoying the reads!

    If you'd like, you can visit mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to retype my comment because of a serious typo! What I meant to write was:
    I love both your teasers, especially the one from Her Irish Warrior. A heroine who takes charge is always fun to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...