Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox is a weekly (or whenever) meme hosted by Kristi The Story Siren. You get to show everyone all the books and goodies you got this week in whatever fashion you got them.

This week I received -


Stockholm by Kristen Rosado



Heaven's Shadow: Book 1 by David S. Goyer and Michael Cassut.

Can't wait to see what you all got in your mailbox!

And if you all would be so kind as to check out my Random Acts of Kindness post for May I'd love you forever!!!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these titles but hoping you're enjoying them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Those look like fun...happy reading to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...