Monday, June 13, 2011

In My Mailbox #11

Was going to do a vlog of my IMM this week... but as I had neither of the books I was talking about I got all my info really wrong, LoL, well, about the book I'm reading now anyway. Sorry!

So now for our regularly scheduled program. In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi The Story Siren.

And here is my IMM for this week:

It was Frostbitten by Kelley Armstrong. Turns out it's #10 in the series it's in (Women of the Otherworld) so it'll be a while before I get to it since I have NINE OTHER BOOKS to buy, er, borrow. Hehe.

If you've already read the other 9 go check it out!

PS!!! Go check out the Humanity Scar website based on the book of the same name by Monique Doucette! It's wicked cool and lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...