Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Library Score

I went to the library today just to fax some things for my sister and saw that it was BOOK SALE TIME again. WOO.

I scored 25 books for $12.50.

And I'm excited because I'd been trying to figure out how to get my oldest daughter started on The Babysitter's Club by Ann M. Martin. She had book 1, Kristy's Great Idea, already. But everywhere I looked the books were on sale for 4-5 dollars a piece. It would take forever to build up the series for her.

Until today.

TODAY.... 18 of the 25 books I got were Babysitter's Club! Included in the 18 are 3 of the BSC Mystery books, Logan's Story, and a Super Special that even I hadn't read. Everything is original cover too. Not the new ones. It was great.

I picked up a few books for my youngest and a few for myself, but I'll save mine for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...