Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Missing Harry Potter

Today I kind of got the itch to watch Harry Potter again. Maybe it's seeing all the Harry Potter Halloween costumes and wishing there was one that I could buy (incidentally, I am taking my girls trick - or - treating this year as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games). Maybe it's realizing again and again that there are no more books. No more movies. Harry Potter is done.

I don't think any book or any series will impact my life as epically as this one. I wish I could get my girls into it the way that I was. Sadly, my little one is too little and my big one just doesn't want to read them.

But I figured I would leave you all with this. Found it online, hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...