Thursday, April 19, 2012

Follow Friday #41


Thanks to Parajunkee and Alison Can Read for hosting FF every week!

This week's question:

Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

A: Hmmm... that's a hard one. I don't know. First thing that popped into my head was Tucker from Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand... but I don't know who I'd put him against. Then Cole from Maggie Stiefvater's Wolves of Mercy Falls series pushed Tucker out of the way. But again, don't know who I'd have him battle it out with. I think they are both phenomenal characters (I totally love them) but I don't know if I'd want them to battle anyone really. Ugh. Always with the hard questions. Maybe Eragon from the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini vs. Harry Potter. :-P What do you think? Both able to use magic, but two totally different types of magic. Would be interesting.

Who would you pick?

6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Ooh...Cole and Tucker. I think Cole would win.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Check out my answer to this weeks question at http://best-of-ya.blogspot.com/. I'm a new follower by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me or hate me for this, but TOTALLY Eragon!

    New Follower!

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking if Harry can beat Voldemort, he can beat anyone, right? But maybe not if he didn't have the Elder wand/twin cores/the Dynamic Duo. So who knows?

    I'd love if you'd check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Eragon yet (ack! On my TBR!) but I can't see anybody beating Harry Potter. That said, I can't see him fighting a "good guy" either. Great meme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Eragon vs Harry is a little evil, because his magic works so much differently from Harrys. I think with them it really depends on the circumstances. :D

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...