Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox #16

Thanks to Kristi The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week!

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts but I have a couple of books to show you guys (and I got them a while ago, I just haven't been up for doing an IMM post, and... as you can tell... I haven't gotten any new books since these 2)!

And lemme tell you, I love me some cowboys. I won these books in a giveaway from Sara, The Brazen Bookworm.

Without further ado....


Going Cowboy Crazy: Deep in the Heart of Texas #1


Make Mine a Bad Boy: Deep in the Heart of Texas #2

Both by Katie Lane. And I have to say a big fat THANK YOU to whoever chose the covers for these. :-P Can't wait to read them!!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new books. I do admit, I don't like the covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cowboys. :) I bet those books are going to be awesome!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaha yes I kinda like those covers too, have fun reading them :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those cover!! Haha

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...