Monday, October 17, 2011

Covers Around the World - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl

Time for another Covers Around the World! And today's is going to be Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. One of my old favorites. Definitely one of my favorite movies (the Johnny Depp version). And hopefully will be one of my girls' favorites too.

Unfortunately, all of our covers today are English language covers (not that there's anything wrong with that, but I loved some of the other language copies!). Blogger though doesn't seem to want to upload ANY of the foreign edition cover pictures. Which makes me sad. BUT... these are all still great!


Fashioned after the movie. I <3 Johnny Depp and Tim Burton.


I think this may be the cover that was on the first copy I ever read.


Willy Wonka looks a tad bit funny in this one. But I love it!


I love this one. More mysterious than the others. Not a fan of the font though.


This one is strange. Haha. But interesting.

This one's a little small, but I love how the title is done.


This is a little bit dark, but I love how the candy is everywhere!

There you go! Hopefully next time I won't have the same issue with other language editions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...