Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #15


Thanks to Tynga and co. over at Team Tynga's Reviews for hosting Stacking the Shelves every week!!

My birthday was almost 3 weeks ago (oh geez... I'm so old) and my wonderful fiance and his family got me a gift card to Books -a- Million as one of my gifts! Yay! So of course... I went on a book buying bender. Got some good ones to share with you this week! And a couple that I never posted from a previous week.

Ready?


Ok.



Trouble in Texas by Katie Lane (book 4 in the Deep in the Heart of Texas series)
Epic by Conor Kostick
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (book 1 in the Iron Fey series)
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (book 2 in the Iron Fey series)
Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James (a Pride & Prejudice sequel)
The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
Luminous by Dawn Metcalf

Definitely not a lot of books compared to some... but it was quite a haul for me!! Super excited to read these. I'm already reading the P.D. James novel. Can't wait to see what you all got this week!

(P.S. if any of you are wondering about the blue bracelet I'm wearing... it's from ImAlive.org and I got it by donating to support the volunteers on the site!)

7 comments:

  1. I totally still need to read The Iron Fey series! I hope you like it. :) Also, The Water Wars sounds pretty cool!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the Iron Fey books! I have heard good things about them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I've recently read The Iron King and The Iron Daughter. I have The Iron Queen in my possession but haven't read it yet! I've heard it's the best in the series though. Happy belated birthday!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I just did a Stacking the Shelves post on my blog, too! Love yours, you got some promising books. I really want to read the Iron Fey series, do you like it? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...