Friday, January 11, 2013

Catching Fire Preview Cover

 
So I'm super excited about Catching Fire hitting theaters in November and everyone's been showing off the new EW cover and movie stills and I wanted your opinion on cast choices. What do you think of Finnick? And I know this has been no secret, but how about Jena Malone cast as Johanna Mason?

I've seen her in Pride & Prejudice and she did fairly well. Didn't much care for her part in The Hatfields & McCoys. But I have to admit, most of what I've seen her in was when she was younger. She's just not the person I pictured to play Johanna. BUT.... Jennifer Lawrence wasn't how I pictured Katniss and yet... darken her hair and slap a quiver on her back and BAM. You've got the Girl on Fire.
 
I reckon I'll have to wait and see how the new cast fits in to their roles. Regardless, I can't wait to see the movie. November is so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...