Monday, September 24, 2012

Stacking the Shelves # 2



First of all, thanks to Tynga's Reviews for hosting Stacking the Shelves every week.

I haven't done one of these posts in a while because apparently I've just bought all the books my shelf will hold (and my wallet will support) for a bit. However, I did go to a yard sale this past weekend and got myself a cool little treasure.


What you can't see is that it has gold fringe all the way around. I took this picture with my cell phone though so it's not a terrific one. But how cool is that? The other side just has a big H on it in gold. And if you look close, you'll see everything in gold is glittery too.

What did you all get this week?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...