Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Library

So I thought I would show you all my wonderful library. The place I spent much of my time this past school year while I was homeschooling my oldest. They offered Alphabet Soup (story/song time) for my youngest before she started preschool. And PAWS for Reading (reading to therapy dogs) for my oldest. It's got a wonderful childrens' section and it's just awesome.





I wish I had more pictures, but these are all that I could find on Google. Unfortunately I deleted the photos I had on my phone or else I would have put those up as well. (photos courtesy of Google and Fredericksblogger).

What's your Library like?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, it's fancy in there! I like the big comfy chairs and the lighting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...