Friday, September 18, 2009

A Book Is Good Company

I love to read. Give me any book and I'll read it, though I prefer fantasy novels. I absolutely love them. Adore them. Reading is my all time greatest passion. I read to relax. I read to forget. I read to remember. I read when I'm happy or sad or just kind of... there. I read one book or sometimes two or three at once.

I used to have shelves and shelves of fantasy novels. When I moved from Virginia to Maine, my collection of books was severely crippled. Much had to be left behind. Even now, I buy new books, read them, and then they disappear at the hands of my 2 year old. I'm sure they're around here somewhere. But she's good at hiding things.

A long time ago, I started a reading list. Fantasy novels that I've read and novels that I want to read or that someone has suggested. I follow a book review blog and got the idea to start posting my own reviews of the books I've read and loved. Nothing fancy. Just want to share my escape from reality with everyone else. Maybe it'll inspire you to pick up something you otherwise wouldn't have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...