Monday, November 26, 2012

Movie Trailer - Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

I've always wanted to read Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion but just never got the chance. After a while I sort of forgot about it. However, I went and saw the final Breaking Dawn movie today and were kind enough to show a preview of Warm Bodies. Which I absolutely loved. And I can't wait to see it. I've ordered the book today so I can read it before the movie hits theaters.

For those of you who have already read it, what do you think of the trailer?


2 comments:

  1. I loooooooove the trailer and can't wait for the movie. even though this happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thanks for sharing that. I still want to see the movie and read the book.... but the author doesn't seem to be likely to make it on to my favorites list with an attitude like that.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...