Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gifts for the Avid Reader

Just surfing around Etsy again and found some interesting things to show you all.

Hunger Games Inspired Necklace by bottledwonders

Recycled Book Paper Earrings by FoldingTheLibrary



Alice in Wonderland Glass Miniature Drink Me Necklace w/ handmade label by GeekOUTlet

Wrap Up With A Good Book Scarf: Pride and Prejudice- longer length by storiarts

Altered Book Art-Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet by Raidersofthelostart

Harry Potter FANTASTIC Time Turner WATCH necklace by oldjunkyardboutique


Hope you all enjoyed some of these. They're all for sale on Etsy so go check them out!

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I often go to Etsy to look for book-inspired jewelry. The "Drink Me" necklace is my favorite of these, I think. Thanks for showcasing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the Time Turner watch. I've seen a necklace of it somewhere. and the scarf and the Drink Me necklace,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...