Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update

So many of the books on my "To Be Read" list have since been conquered.

I've read Torment by Lauren Kate, Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick, and In Dreams Begin by Skyler White. I've also picked up some books that weren't previously on my list but caught my attention anyway.

Elixir by Hilary Duff (I kept telling myself I didn't want this one, simply because it was Hilary Duff (I know, judgemental much) but after a few passes I couldn't NOT grab it anymore) was awesome.

I'm a few pages in to Afterlight by Elle Jasper and waiting for it to really snag me.

However, even though my list has seen many come and go, it has not gotten any shorter. There are new books being added to it on an almost daily basis. Patiently (not so much) awaiting Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr. I'm still waiting to pick up Stardust by Neil Gaiman from the bookstore. It's one of my all time favorite movies and I can't wait (and yet, apparently I am) to read the story behind the movie. I have been ordered to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR Ward.

So many books, so little time.

Will be posting a reivew of sorts of In Dreams Begin by Skyler White who was kind enough to send me a copy of the book about 1 month before its launch. Beautiful writing. That's about all I can say right now.

Read away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read/leave a comment! It is always appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...